Dedicated to Saints Philip and James, Sorrento duomo underwent notable rebuilding in the fifteenth century and in the course of the following centuries has been restructured several times. The facade is now that of the 1924 restoration, with a very interesting side portal, that dates back 1479, bearing the Aragonese coat-of-arms and those of Pope Sixtus IV and Archbishop Giacomo De Angelis. The interior, on a Latin cross plan with three naves, has its roof adorned with fine Baroque canvases. It contains various works of art, outstanding among which is the archbishop's throne from 1573, a marble pulpit of the same date, below the latter a Virgin and Child with Saints John the Baptist and John the Evangelist, by Silvestro Buono, a carved wooden choir from the beginning of the twentieth century and a fragmentary tombstone. The bell tower is very interesting, resting on a basement that contains reused ancient columns, while the refined ceramic clock is by local craftsmen.